Sunday 17 April 2011

These are oval-ly good!!

I've long debated with myself whether I liked ovals as a shape - and after seeing these...  I do!!  I have big plans for these babies - the connectors are going to go in a ready-to-make bracelet kit, and the pendants - well, let's say Christmas planning came early at our house!



Connectors in antique silver...

....and antique bronze


Ornate pendants in antique bronze (and silver!)

 And clear glass pieces to fit!

All of which are available in the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and may or may not get published. Please view our blog policy on www.jasminstudiocrafts.com/policies
If you have a specific issue you would like to discuss with us, please contact us at mail@jasminstudio.com and we will try our best to help.