Wednesday 16 February 2011

A Surprise Through the Post

Over the weekend I received a little parcel that I wasn't expecting - would you look at this beauty?? 


It was made by the lovely Vicky from Tynemouth Collectables - she makes beautiful glass tile jewellery using exquisite papers, and she thought she would share her work with me.  I love it!  and it's green!   How much do I love green?  A lot.  That's how much.  

But more than that this piece is an example to us all of what can be achieved with this craft.  It reminds me of a beautiful dichroic glass pendant.


OK, I've got to upgrade from a fleece to a snazzy outfit to do this pendant justice - but I still love wearing it.  Thank you Vicky! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled that you liked it! It definitely suits you! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and may or may not get published. Please view our blog policy on www.jasminstudiocrafts.com/policies
If you have a specific issue you would like to discuss with us, please contact us at mail@jasminstudio.com and we will try our best to help.