Tuesday 27 March 2012

Loving the New Stickers

I have spent a few days having fun with the new sizes of stickers - here are some examples of what I have made:


Here I have simply scanned and printed the pages from a dictionary and used our fab 25mm circle cutter to cut a perfect round to fit seamlessly into the tray.  So many inspirational words, we just couldn't choose! 


This one is destined for a rectangular tray


Here I used a vintage Japanese printed image and as the sticker was very slightly loose inside the 30mm tray, I have painted in a black border so it looks like it's part of the edge of the picture.


I love these vintage French cheese pictures!  They are actually scanned labels from the tops of camemberts and other round cheeses that come in wooden boxes. So pretty!  


Now, this handsome chap is accompanied by another handsome chap: 


...and they are both joined by another handsome chap:


...and they are all perched atop the new 30x40mm oval acrylic bracelets, showing off their handsomeness under the new oval stickers of the same size.  It literally took about five minutes to make this bracelet, from start to finish, and it looks truly stunning in real life!  

Digital downloads from Digitalya, Piddix, HarmonicaGoldfish and PlumBlossomStudio, all via Etsy. 

3 comments:

  1. These bracelets are gorgeous. I want to keep the one I bought for myself but I know I'll have to show everyone in the shop so I'll make myself one eventually. The new stick on resin shapes are great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ! I made a lovely keychain for my husband,he's so happy as it is 'special', simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and may or may not get published. Please view our blog policy on www.jasminstudiocrafts.com/policies
If you have a specific issue you would like to discuss with us, please contact us at mail@jasminstudio.com and we will try our best to help.