Thursday 16 June 2011

Mirror Mirror...

Very excited about the arrival of these mirrors - will you just look at them!


Isn't that beautiful?  The paper is one of my Chiyogamis, and we are going to be selling these mirrors together with the gorgeous epoxy sticker that allows you to achieve a professional finish very easily.  I can see myself making these with photos for Christmas (I'm becoming obsessed with Christmas planning, I know).

And look, you get not one but two mirrors inside:


And isn't this a lovely, unexpected bonus - a beautifully engraved underside.  


They are available in the shop for only £3 individually or buy more and get them for less.  Bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and may or may not get published. Please view our blog policy on www.jasminstudiocrafts.com/policies
If you have a specific issue you would like to discuss with us, please contact us at mail@jasminstudio.com and we will try our best to help.